According to the Astrologers, the humans discovered the most ancient Chinese Gender Chart over 700 years ago. And, from what we know, most the fortune tellers use it as a powerful tool in predicting baby gender. For sure, every mom-to-be always wants to find out whether her child is a boy or a girl. This ‘pregnancy calendar‘ will let the expectant mothers know whenever they’re going to conceive. Now, let’s dig more in the sections below to have a clear look about this method!
In China, this traditional method can help the parents figure out their children’s gender. And, many people in Asian countries have used it for over years! How fun and exciting is when you can make the accurate gender prediction for your unborn baby! To use this chart, the seekers need two major pieces of information:
- The lunar month of the mother when the child arrived.
- The lunar age of the mother when the child arrived.
We don’t know, and we don’t have proof that proves the Chinese Gender Chart is accurate. But, some people do believe in it, and the others just use it for fun and curiosity. Here are a few steps that help you get correct figures for the pregnancy matters:
Most Chinese people don’t use the Gregorian calendar.
That’s why you should use the Lunar Chinese Calendar to calculate the mother’s lunar age. Alright, let’s add one more year to your current years old, right now. Why? The Chinese have a tendency to give one year to the baby. Even when they spend their first nine months living in their mom’s womb, unlike in the West. So, if the baby arrived, he/she is already 1 year old according to the lunar calendar.
During the pregnancy period, the mothers need to know the exact month they would like to give birth. Let’s take a look at the gender chart to know which moment you should conceive!
- How to change the actual month and the desired month of conception on the lunar calendar? The easiest and simplest way is – searching for an online converter. The moms-to-be can look for this service on the Internet service by typing ‘Gregorian to Lunar calendar conversion‘.
- Make use of the ‘graph‘ to find your lunar age and which month your child will arrive. Look from the pregnant time and keep moving to the right until seeing the lunar month when you conceive. The figures will also reveal you whether this child is a G (girl) or a B (boy).
Many couples use this predictor after their child arrived. But, the others tend to avail it before the conception to choose their favorite gender for the baby. Of course, you will love your lovely children no matter they’re boy or girl. Yet, it’ll be more exciting if you could predict or figure out the secret beforehand, right? Nowadays, you can find and use the ‘Chinese Gender Chart‘ service online for free. Try from today to gain the accurate information for baby’s sex prognostication!
- most accurate chinese gender calendar