Do you keep wondering whether you’ll give birth to a boy or a girl? Thanks to the existence of Chinese Gender Prediction Calendar 2016, now you can determine the accurate sex of the baby. The expectant moms are able to use this ‘top-voted’ tool for free online. Besides giving a report for your ‘gender forecast’, the chart also aids you in preparing and planning how to get pregnant with the gender you wish. Based on only an ancient Chinese Gender Chart and a Chinese Lunar Calendar, the mothers just need to enter their exact age at the time they conceive to get precise predictions.
According to some veteran Chinese fortune tellers, this chart has endured more than 700 years old. “It was discovered in a royal tomb” – a Chinese scientist who discovered this tool said. Though there’s no certain proof proving the Pregnancy Chinese Gender Prediction works, the accuracy of it has been confirmed by thousands of people over the world (99% accurate).
Use Chinese Gender Calendar for Baby’s Gender Prediction
By knowing the Chinese age at the time of conception as well as the conception month, you’ll find it easy to utilize the chart and forecast the child’s sex before giving the virtual birth, especially with mothers-to-be. For example, if you’re a 22-year-old woman who gets pregnant during the months of February, March, May, and August, you may conceive a baby BOY. On the other hand, if your pregnancy starts from the months of January, April, June, and July, you’re likely to have a baby GIRL.
When accessing to the Chinese Gender Calendar 2016 Online, you’ll be offered 2 major choices to foretell the baby’s gender – the ‘Chinese Gender Prediction Calculator’ tool and the ‘Chinese Baby Gender Chart’. Both of them will show you the same result by using different prognostication ways:
- Chinese Gender Prediction Calculator – If you use this calculator tool, you must convert the conception date into Chinese date format. Also, remember to calculate your Chinese age at the time of conception.
How Accurate Is Chinese Gender Predictor? Click to know!
- Chinese Baby Gender Chart – Even though the first method seems simple and easy to use, we still recommend you to take a look at this way. The result you get at the end of the process is always correct. To avail this chart, please follow the instructions below:
- Get the mother’s lunar age when getting pregnant. Bear in mind, the age in the chart must be the Chinese age. It’s usually one or two years older than your actual age! So, please plus one year when converting your age from the Gregorian calendar to Chinese lunar calendar.
- Get the lunar month of conception. How? It should follow the Chinese Lunar Month. Use the Gregorian-Chinese Calendar to convert and check.
- After understanding the Chinese age and month at the time you conceive, please find the exact age (column) and month (row) in the chart. These two will meet at the intersecting point – that’s the final answer for your baby’s gender.
More details, read on How to Use Chinese Gender Calendar for Baby Gender Prediction?
In fact, many people do want to know how accurate the Chinese Gender Prediction Calendar 2016 is. Some of you couldn’t believe the result completely, of course. But, as this method is used and proved by most people, don’t be afraid to use this calendar for baby sex prediction or selection. Just take it as a fun test!
Send this post to your friends:
- gender prediction 2016